MAGE, also known as Memgraph Advanced Graph Extensions, is an open-source repository that contains all available query modules written by the team behind Memgraph and its users. You can find and contribute implementations of various algorithms in multiple programming languages, all runnable inside Memgraph. This project aims to give everyone the tools they need to tackle the most interesting and challenging graph analytics problems.
You can find the official GitHub repository here: MAGE on GitHub .
Memgraph introduces the concept of query modules, user-defined procedures that extend the Cypher query language. These procedures are grouped into modules that can be loaded into Memgraph. You can find more information on query modules in the official Memgraph documentation.
Query modules implemented in Python:
- nxalg: A module that provides NetworkX integration with Memgraph and implements many NetworkX algorithms.
- graph_analyzer: This Graph Analyzer query module offers insights about the stored graph or a subgraph.
- graph_coloring: Algorithm for assigning labels to the graph elements subject to certain constraints. In this form, it is a way of coloring the graph vertices such that no two adjacent vertices are of the same color.
- distance_calculator: Module for finding the geographical distance between two points defined with 'lng' and 'lat' coordinates.
- tsp: An algorithm for finding the shortest possible route that visits each vertex exactly once.
- set_cover: The algorithm for finding minimum cost subcollection of sets that covers all elements of a universe.
Query modules implemented in C/C++: